SoftFinish 11inOne Multi-Driver
Components Included: Nut driver 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" | Phillips #1, #2 | Slotted 1/4", 3/16" | Square #1, #2 | Torx® T20, T25 | SoftFinish® Cushion Grip Handle
When it comes to your tools, trust is the bottom line. Introducing the comfortable, versatile, new SoftFinish® 11inOne Multi-Driver from Wiha. It’s the trusted companion for whatever comes your way.
Wiha 11inOne Multi-Drivers are the standard for premium quality professional drivers featuring cushion grip handles for comfort and control and dual durometer construction for long-lasting durability. Including parallel-flats to prevent table-top roll-off, the driver's features an interchangeable bit and nut driver receiver system for multi-tool adaptivity.
Wiha 11inOne Multi-Drivers include 8 essential screwdriver and 3 nut driver tip profiles for efficient tool carry. Consisting of Wiha premium quality tool steel, the bits feature exact fit precision machined tips for reduced cam-out of fastener heads. The nut driver component is chrome plated and the double-ended bits phosphate finished for corrosion protection and surface resilience.
With the Wiha 11inOne Multi-Driver, you have a trusted companion at the ready for nearly any driver application you face on the jobsite or at home. Wiha SofFinish® 11inOne Multi-Drivers are designed and engineered by Wiha Germany and are Manufactured in Monticello, MN – USA with Global Components, and are backed by the Wiha No Hassle Guarantee.
*THIS ITEM IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE SOFTFINISH 6inONE
- Parallel flats for roll-off prevention
- Interchangeable blade receiver for multi-tool adaptivity
- Ergonomic cushion grip handle for comfort and control
- Handle direct molded to blade for permanent bond
- Handle sized proportionate to blade for consistent mechanical advantage
- 8 essential screwdriver and 3 nut driver tip profiles for efficient tool carry
- 8-edged soft-grip maximizes turn-force for 40% more power
- Dual durometer construction for long-lasting durability
- Wiha premium quality tool steel for strength and durability
- Exact fit precision machined tips for reduced cam-out
- Manufactured in Monticello, MN – USA with global components
- Designed and engineered by Wiha Germany
|Head Type||slotted, phillips, torx, square, nut driver inch|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|