20-Piece Insulated Deluxe SlimLine Set
- Insulation 10,000 Volt tested & 1000 Volt rated
- Insulated tools individually tested for insulation integrity
- Torque handle +/- 6% accuracy
- Audible and perceptible click when the pre-set torque has been attained
- Torque handle marked with serial number and ncludes calibration certificate
- Professional quality tools - made by Wiha
20-Piece Set Includes
- Insulated TorqueControl Handle: Handle Range 10-50 IN./LBS.
- Insulated SoftFinish® Handle: 4.5” OAL. Cushion grip for maximum torque
- Insulated PicoFinish® Handle: 4.0” OAL. Fingertip control rotating cap
- Insulated SlimLine Blade Holder: 6.0mm x 170mm OAL
- Torque Adjustment Tool
- Heavy duty canvas storage pouch with velcro closure
- Insulated Slotted SlimLine Blades: 2.5 | 3.5 | 4.0 | 6.5mm
- Insulated Phillips SlimLine Blades: #1 | #2 (qty. 2 of #2)
- Insulated Square SlimLine Blades:#1 | #2
- Insulated Torx® SlimLine Blades: T10 | T15 | T20 | T25
- Insulated Xeno Slotted/Phillips SlimLine Blades: #1 | #2
All torque tools are designed for 5,000 cycles or 1 year —whichever comes first. Visit wihatools.com/torque-service-program to learn more about our Torque Control service program.
Wiha premium quality SlimLine Blades consist of Wiha premium quality tool steel for strength and durability and have exact fit precision machined tips for reduced cam-out. Each blade has a black oxide finish for corrosion protection and direct-molded insulation for protection against electrical shock and arc flash explosion and features 33% narrower blade shafts for reaching deep set fasteners.
The SlimLine Torque Blade Holder (6.75" OAL) features Wiha ClickFix for secure lock and quick release of SlimLine Blades and have direct-molded insulation for protection against electrical shock and arc flash explosion. Made of Wiha premium quality tool steel for strength and durability each blade has a black oxide finish for corrosion protection.
Every single Wiha insulated tool is individually tested to 10,000 volts AC and rated to 1,000 volts AC (1,500 volts DC) for safety and peace of mind in energized applications.
All Wiha Insulated tools are VDE Certified and meet EN/IEC 60900 testing standards for protection against arc flash explosion, ASTM F1505 standard specifications for insulated and insulating hand tools, NFPA-70E standards for electrical safety on the job site, and CSA testing benchmarks for safety and performance.
Wiha premium quality Insulated SoftFinish® Cushion Grip Drivers are designed and engineered by Wiha Germany and manufactured in Germany. You can buy with confidence knowing that this product is serviced by the Wiha Torque Control Service Program.
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Head Type||slotted, phillips, torx, square, xeno slottedpozidriv|