6 Piece Color Coded Magnetic Nut Setter Set
The set includes standard SAE sizes: (1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16-inch) for a wide variety of applications.
- Organization: High-visibility color coding for quick and easy size identification
- Secure Hold: Designed with industrial-strength magnets for secure fastener hold and reduced breakage
- Precision: Exact-fit precision-machined tips for reduced cam-out
Wiha's Color Coded Nut Setters are designed with high-visibility color-coding and laser-engraved size callouts for quick and easy identification. The nut setters have a solid shaft to provide strength and durability for long-lasting repetitive use and are impact-rated for use in power tools. The nut setters feature industrial-strength magnets that securely retain fasteners to give you the freedom of one-handed work applications.
Wiha Color-Coded Magnetic Nut Setters have a standard 1/4-inch hex drive and a 6-inch overall length, making it easy to work in limited access environments. The set includes standard SAE sizes: (1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16-inch) for a wide variety of applications. Consisting of premium quality CrMo tool steel, the nut setters are precision-formed for exact-fit, and have a durable finish for corrosion protection.
The socket openings feature a beveled rim for easy fastener engagement with a broached and smooth finish for prolonged life. Wiha Color Coded Magnetic Nut Setters are designed and engineered by Wiha Germany and manufactured by Wiha globally.
- Cold forged from Chromium-molybdenum alloy steel (CrMo) for strength and durability
- High-visibility color coding for quick and easy size identification
- Industrial strength magnetic tip for secure fastener hold
- Impacted rated to 700 in/lbs for maximum performance with Li-ion impact drivers
- Exact fit precision machined tip for reduced cam-out
- Standard 1/4-inch hex drive for universal application
- 6-inch (152mm) overall length for extended reach
- Radiused corners for preventing fastener head round-off
- Durable black oxide finish for corrosion protection
- Broached and clear-coated openings for added corrosion protection
- Designed and engineered by Wiha Germany
- Manufactured by Wiha globally
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
- Wiha Pro Tool Bundle
As low as CA$549.95