16 Piece Insulated Apprentice Tool Set
PRO-PICK limited-time promotion - Ends June 30th! (Total savings $176)
- Individually tested to 10,000 volts AC and rated to 1,000 volts AC for safety and peace of mind
- Induction hardened 64HR cutting edges and jaws for superior sharpness and longevity
- Cordura Electricians Belt Pouch for convenient tool storage
The Wiha Industrial apprentice tool set has the tools you need to get started as an apprentice electrician with the added safety of using individually tested VDE screwdrivers. The set contains common insulated screwdrivers used by electricians, "tweaker" sized precision screwdrivers, a level, tape measure, wire strippers, and a hammer for everyday work. Whether you are setting up panels, or doing residential HVAC work Wiha"s apprentice tool set is a complete tool kit to get you started into the Wiha family of tools.
Every single Wiha insulated tool is individually tested to 10,000 volts AC and rated to 1,000 volts AC (1,500 volts DC) for safety and peace of mind in energized applications. All Wiha Insulated tools are VDE Certified and meet EN/IEC 60900 testing standards for protection against arc flash explosion, ASTM F1505 standard specifications for insulated and insulating hand tools, NFPA-70E standards for electrical safety on the job site, and CSA testing benchmarks for safety and performance.
Wiha premium quality Insulated Tool Sets are designed and engineered by Wiha Germany. You can buy with confidence knowing that this product is Backed by the Wiha No Hassle Guarantee.
Insulated PicoFinish Precision Screwdrivers
- Slotted: 2.5mm 6.2", 3.0mm 6.2", and 3.5mm 6.2"
- Phillips: #0 x 6.2"
Insulated SoftFinish® Screwdrivers
- Slotted: 4.5mm x 9.3" and 6.5mm x 10.6"
- Phillips: #1 x 7.5" and #2 x 8.6"
- Square: #2 x 10.5"
- Industrial Long Nose Pliers 8"
- Industrial NE Style Lineman's Pliers 9.5"
- Industrial High Leverage Diagonal Cutters 8"
- Classic Grip Wire Strippers 7.25" (10-20 AWG)
- 25 Foot DualMax Tape Measure
- Cushion Grip Claw Hammer 20 oz.
- Molded Torpedo Level 9"
Individually tested to 10,000 volts AC and rated to 1,000 volts AC for safety and peace of mind
- Meets VDE testing standards for protection against arc flash explosion
- Meets ASTM F1505 standard specifications for insulated and insulating hand tools
- Meets EN/IEC 60900 testing standards for protection against arc flash explosion
- Meets NFPA-70E standard for electrical safety on the job-site
- Meets CSA testing benchmarks for safety and performance
Wiha Premium Quality
- Designed and engineered by Wiha Germany
- Backed by the Wiha No Hassle Guarantee
|Head Type||slotted, phillips, square|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Pieces In Set||16|
|Pliers Grip Type||Insulated|
|Handle Grip Types||Insulated SoftFinish®, Precision PicoFinish|
|Phillips Sizes||#0, #1, #2|
|Slotted Sizes||2.5mm ~3/32", 3.0mm~1/8", 3.5mm~9/64", 4.5mm~11/64", 6.5mm~1/4"|