Slotted: 2.0, 3.0, 4.0mm
Phillips: #00, #0, #1
Torx: T5, T6, T7, T8, T9 ,T10, T15
Wiha special chrome-vanadium-molybdenum tool steel
Corrosion protective finish
Hardened & Tempered for best wear resistance
Precision Handle is made of ESD-Safe Dissipative Material
Tapered Shape allows rapid rotation & precise control
Precision Turning and Control with the Rotating Cap
ESD Safe Tweezers are Static Dissipative
Special alloyed, Non-Rusting, Stainless Steel
Anti Magnetic and Acid resistant
AA SA ESD, 5 SA ESD, 2a SA ESD & 7a SA ESD
Canvas Storage Pouch to keep your ESD tools organized
|Head Type||slotted, phillips, torx|
|Handle Grip Types||ESD safe|
|Pieces In Set||12|
Wiha Products Carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All Wiha tools are guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship and materials and will be replaced if found to be deficient providing tools have not been altered or misused. Wiha Insert Bits, Power Bits, Ceramic Tools and Tweezers are not warranted for use. Wiha Brand Torque control Tools are warranted for twelve months from date of purchase up to 5,000 torque Cycles.
Wiha Tools Use and Warranty Guidelines:
- Use tools for their intended applications, screwdrivers should not be used to pry or chisel.
- Never modify or alter a tool from its original design
- Do not use extensions or torque multipliers, this will achieve excessive torque levels and may result in serious injury and premature tool failure.
- Inspect all tools before use and discard tools that show any signs of visible damage.
- Do not use tools beyond their intended useful life.
- Work Safe - always wear appropriate eye and hand protection when using hand tools.
- All returns are subject to inspection prior to replacement.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs of return items to Wiha Quality Tools.
- Return tools for warranty replacement directly to Wiha Quality Tools at the following address:
Wiha Tools Canada Ltd
Attn: Warranty Dept.
394 Deerhurst Drive, Brampton, ON, L6T 5H9
Please call us if you have questions on direct replacement of tools.
Tel: 1-866-494-0096 or 1-866-494-0096