- 8" Combination Pliers
- 6.3" Long Nose Pliers
- 6.3" Diagonal Cutters
- 10,000 Volt Tested 1000 Volt Rated
- High Quality forged C70 Tool Steel
- Induction Hardened Cutting Edges and Jaws
- Ergonomic Molded Two Component Soft Comfort Grips
- Molded in Slip guards for added user protection
- Finger jam protection for safe operation at all settings
- ASTM F1505
- VDE 0682/part201
- DIN 7437
- EN/IEC 60900
- CSA specification
- 10,000 Volt Tested for a 1,000(AC) 1,500(DC) Volt Certification, VDE and GS tested
- Ergonomic Wiha SoftFinish multi-component handle with roll-off protection
- Cushioned Grip For maximum comfort and power
- Perfect fit for your Hand because of Wiha handle size concept
- Round blade of Wiha special chrome-vanadium-molybdenum tool steel
- Moldes on Insulation
- Through hardened for best wear resistance
- Black Finish on tip, perfect fit every time
- In Usefull Belt Pack Pouch
|Head Type||slotted, phillips|
|Pliers Grip Type||Insulated|
Wiha Products Carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All Wiha tools are guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship and materials and will be replaced if found to be deficient providing tools have not been altered or misused. Wiha Insert Bits, Power Bits, Ceramic Tools and Tweezers are not warranted for use. Wiha Brand Torque control Tools are warranted for twelve months from date of purchase up to 5,000 torque Cycles.
Wiha Tools Use and Warranty Guidelines:
- Use tools for their intended applications, screwdrivers should not be used to pry or chisel.
- Never modify or alter a tool from its original design
- Do not use extensions or torque multipliers, this will achieve excessive torque levels and may result in serious injury and premature tool failure.
- Inspect all tools before use and discard tools that show any signs of visible damage.
- Do not use tools beyond their intended useful life.
- Work Safe - always wear appropriate eye and hand protection when using hand tools.
- All returns are subject to inspection prior to replacement.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs of return items to Wiha Quality Tools.
- Return tools for warranty replacement directly to Wiha Quality Tools at the following address:
Wiha Tools Canada Ltd
Attn: Warranty Dept.
394 Deerhurst Drive, Brampton, ON, L6T 5H9
Please call us if you have questions on direct replacement of tools.
Tel: 1-866-494-0096 or 1-866-494-0096
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Regular Price: CA$8.56
On Sale CA$5.76
Regular Price: CA$30.36
On Sale CA$20.16
Regular Price: CA$25.96
On Sale CA$17.36