Frequently bought together
Ergonomic handle design for maximum torque
Handles directly molded onto blade
Smooth edges prevent injuries and eliminate pressure marks
Includes hole for hanging tool
Wiha special chrome-vanadium-molybdenum tool steel
Corrosion protected Finish
Nut Driver Sizes: 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2"
Blade Length: 150mm
|Head Type||nut driver inch|
|Pieces In Set||6|
Wiha Products Carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All Wiha tools are guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship and materials and will be replaced if found to be deficient providing tools have not been altered or misused. Wiha Insert Bits, Power Bits, Ceramic Tools and Tweezers are not warranted for use. Wiha Brand Torque control Tools are warranted for twelve months from date of purchase up to 5,000 torque Cycles.
Wiha Tools Use and Warranty Guidelines:
- Use tools for their intended applications, screwdrivers should not be used to pry or chisel.
- Never modify or alter a tool from its original design
- Do not use extensions or torque multipliers, this will achieve excessive torque levels and may result in serious injury and premature tool failure.
- Inspect all tools before use and discard tools that show any signs of visible damage.
- Do not use tools beyond their intended useful life.
- Work Safe - always wear appropriate eye and hand protection when using hand tools.
- All returns are subject to inspection prior to replacement.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs of return items to Wiha Quality Tools.
- Return tools for warranty replacement directly to Wiha Quality Tools at the following address:
Wiha Tools Canada Ltd
Attn: Warranty Dept.
394 Deerhurst Drive, Brampton, ON, L6T 5H9
Please call us if you have questions on direct replacement of tools.
Tel: 1-866-494-0096 or 1-866-494-0096
Customers Also Bought
Regular Price: CA$40.56
On Sale CA$26.98
Regular Price: CA$129.78
On Sale CA$83.98