1x 15 - 80 In/oz. 28501
1x 5 - 10 In/lbs. 28502
1x 10 - 50 In/lbs. 28506
EN ISO 6789, BS EN 26789, ASME B107.14M
Tools Marked with Serial No. & Include Calibration Certificate
Ergonomic Multi-Component Handle, particularly light and compact
Handle sizes proportioned to optimize torque range
Audible and perceptible click when the pre-set torque has been attained
Quality & Accuracy Guaranteed to 5000 Cycles or 1 year
Secure Torque Setting, Requires torque adjustment tool
Loosening torque approx. +30% greater than tightening torque
Automatically resets for next torque cycle
Wiha special chrome-vanadium-molybdenum tool steel
Through hardened for best wear resistance
Bit Holder fits all Wiha 1/4" Bit Drivers Corrosion protective Hard Chrome Finish
(Not For Use in Wiha Insulated Torque Control Handles)
1x 1/4" Hex to 1/4" square Adapter
Slotted 4.0, 5.5, 6.0
Phillips #0, #1, #3
Torx® T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T30
Hex Inch .050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16/, 7/32, 1/4"
Hex Metric 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0
Pozidrive: #1, #2
Square: #1, #2, #3
Inch Sockets: 5/32, 3/16/, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 3/8"
Metric Sockets: 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0mm
Stored in Reinforced plastic Box
|Head Type||slotted, phillips, hex metric, hex inch, torx, square, pozidriv|
|Set Features||3 Handles: 15-80 Inch/oz. 5-10 Inch lbs. 10-50 Inch lbs. Enclosing case, includes certificate of calibration, and torque adjustment tool|
|Pieces In Set||59|
|Phillips Sizes||#0, #1, #2|
|Slotted Sizes||4.5mm~11/64", 5.5mm~7/32", 6.5mm~1/4"|
|Hex Metric Sizes||1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm, 5.0mm, 6.0mm|
|Hex Inch Sizes||0.050" ~ 1.3mm, 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4"|
|Torx Sizes||T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T30|
|PoziDriv Sizes||1, 2|
|Square Sizes||#1, #2, #3|
Write Your Own Review
Wiha Products Carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All Wiha tools are guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship and materials and will be replaced if found to be deficient providing tools have not been altered or misused. Wiha Insert Bits, Power Bits, Ceramic Tools and Tweezers are not warranted for use. Wiha Brand Torque control Tools are warranted for twelve months from date of purchase up to 5,000 torque Cycles.
Wiha Tools Use and Warranty Guidelines:
- Use tools for their intended applications, screwdrivers should not be used to pry or chisel.
- Never modify or alter a tool from its original design
- Do not use extensions or torque multipliers, this will achieve excessive torque levels and may result in serious injury and premature tool failure.
- Inspect all tools before use and discard tools that show any signs of visible damage.
- Do not use tools beyond their intended useful life.
- Work Safe - always wear appropriate eye and hand protection when using hand tools.
- All returns are subject to inspection prior to replacement.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs of return items to Wiha Quality Tools.
- Return tools for warranty replacement directly to Wiha Quality Tools at the following address:
Wiha Tools Canada Ltd
Attn: Warranty Dept.
394 Deerhurst Drive, Brampton, ON, L6T 5H9
Please call us if you have questions on direct replacement of tools.
Tel: 1-866-494-0096 or 1-866-494-0096
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: CA$355.74
Special Price CA$228.98
Starting at: CA$185.58
Starting at: CA$193.66
Starting at: CA$221.34
Starting at: CA$139.64