Insulated Torque Limiting Screwdrivers
Wiha has torque screwdrivers for electricians to meet industry standards for electrical safety and installation requirements. Ensure that your electrical connections are properly tightened to manufacturer's specifications and comply with NEC 110.14(D) installation requirements introduced in 2017.
Wiha insulated torque handles have and ergonomic grip to reduce fatigue and strain on your wrists when torquing multiple connections or working on large panels.
Wiha SlimLine torque vario handles paired with SlimLine blades are best for light duty work. Choose from these inch pound torque ranges
- 5 - 18 In/lbs Insulated torque screwdriver
- 10 - 50 In/lbs Insulated torque screwdriver
- 18-62 In/lbs Insulated torque screwdriver
They are available in single handles or as a complete set with blades. The torque vario handles come with a certificate of calibration. The torque setting is visible. Setting the torque requires inserting the adjustment tool to be insert and rotated, this process to ensures that the proper torque setting is maintained throughout use and cannot be adjusted accidentally. Wiha Slimline blades can be used with other SlimLine handles like pop-ups or the world’s first insulated stubby.
- #28781 20 Piece Insulated TorqueControl and Slimline Blade Set
- #28795 Insulated TorqueControl 12 Pc. Set
- #32490 speedE®II Electric Screwdriver
- Insulated Easy-Torque Control Adapters
Starting at CA$99.36