Frequently bought together
The Ultra Driver 26inOne.
- 26 Bit Tips, Quick access, the right bit for the job.
- Comfortable Cushion Grip Ergonomic Handle
- Spring driven pop up cartridge for fast bit selection
- High Performance Quick Release Locking Bit Holder
- Hardened and Tempered CVM Tool Steel Bits
- Precision machined for an exact fit.
- All the drivers you need when and where you need them.
- Grab and Go Convenience
Tradesman Tip Sizes Included
- TORX: T10, T15, T20, T25
- Phillips: #0, #1, #2, #3
- Pozidrive: #1 & #2
- Square: #0, #1, #2, #3
- Slotted: 3.0, 4.5, 5.5, 6.5
- Metric Hex: 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0mm
- Inch Hex 1/8", 9/64, 5/32, 3/16"
|Head Type||slotted, phillips, hex metric, hex inch, torx, square, pozidriv|
|Handle Grip Types||Bit Storage in Handle|
|Bit Features||Double Ended|
|Pieces In Set||26|
|Dual Bit Phillips||#1+#2, #0+#3|
|Dual Bit Slotted Sizes||3.0+4.5, 5.5+6.5|
|Dual Bit PoziDriv||#1+#2|
|Dual Bit Square||#1+#2, #0+#3|
|Dual Bit Hex Inch Sizes||1/8+9/64, 5/32+3/16|
|Dual Bit Hex Metric||3.0+4.0, 5.0+6.0|
|Dual Bit Torx Sizes||T10+T15, T20+T25|
- Excellent Set for field repairsReview by Konstantin
Yes there is truth to the statement that if you drop it, the retainer can come off its hinges and tiny rubber ball falls off. Mine have done it at least 6-7 times and I was able to put it back without any problem.
And last but not least - it has lifetime warranty! I used that option on one of my wiha tools and it was very easy process! (Posted on 12/23/2017)
- Even better than I had hopedReview by Jesse
- Not made in Germany, negative review screenedReview by David
- Under expected!Review by Dz
- Excellent tool Review by wfgcny
Customers Also Bought
Regular Price: CA$34.16
On Sale CA$21.98